Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quest For the Perfect Phone

After reading up on the Touch Pro 2 and discussing the cons (they took out the flash and D-pad?!)with some of my fellow mobile enthusiasts, I've come to an odd realization:
Every phone manufacturer seems to have been missing the point ever since the iPhone came along and royally screwed up the market and its demographic.

It seems to me that each new design tries to fix things that aren't broke, and make themselves something they're not.

I've decided that I need to vent a little bit on this subject. Its a little bit different than the style of posts I've been writing here, so I'm going to keep it separate over at http://angryphonecritic.blogspot.com/

I'll still post my opinions on mobile tech here, but for now I'm going to reserve my phone criticism for that site.
Check it out and let me know what you think...